Free Ministry Training for Pastors in Poverty & Under Persecution
I am convinced that we live in a unique time of history. A time when world-class biblical teaching has never been better, yet at the same time access to that training has never been more restricted.
Axx provides free certified training to pastors living in the majority world and suffering under persecution.
According to the Center for Study for Global Christianity, only 5% of the pastors in the church today are trained. 2.2 million pastoral leaders (and as many as 3.4 million by some estimates) presently minister with no training whatsoever.
The need is obvious
- Only 5% of the world’s pastors are adequately trained.
- Most of the Christians in the world live in poverty or under persecution and cannot access high-quality training resources.
The solution is just as clear
Make these amazing resources available to the Church worldwide.
- The Church is rich with high-quality training resources.
- The Church has great and gifted teachers who love the word of God.
- The technical capacity now exists to distribute this teaching globally.
So, here I am today trying to answer the same question, how do we train more people for ministry?
How do we fulfil the words of the great commission, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.” How do we embrace the words of Jesus to Peter, “Feed My Lambs,” “Feed My Sheep” and “Tend my Sheep.”
How do we train more people for ministry?
- We find great teachers who love the church and the word of God, record them and distribute their teaching to the world.
- We partner with kingdom-minded churches, ministries and individual people who have the heart to see the Kingdom of God grow worldwide.
- We work hard and prayer harder and see the seed of the word become fruitful and multiply.
Dr Brendan Roach
Founder and CEO of Axx
- To provide biblically-based effective ministry training, and leadership programs that are trusted and accessible globally for pastors, leaders and disciples.
The Greatest Need in the Church Today
- 95% of the world pastors have not received any structured training
- 70% of the world pastors have not had any training
- 3,000,000 pastors in the world today are untrained
5 Reasons Why
- 1. Builds – Self-sustaining and self-propagating Churches
- 2. Leadership Development – Established and emerging leaders
- 3. Leadership Integrity – Leadership based on biblical principles
- 4. Biblical Integrity – Churches based on a strong biblical position
- 5. Cult Eradication – Stopping cults before they take root
36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. 38 So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.”MATTHEW 9:36-38