Welcome to Growing in God.
Growing in God is the perfect starting point to discover who you are in God and what are the plans and purposes of God for your life.
Find out what it means to be born again, saved and set free. You will learn how God has given you a new heart and a new spirit. You will also learn what has not changed and what is next in your journey with God.
We answer the important question, How does God guide me? And discover many different ways that God guides and direct us as individuals. Then we give simple clear guidance on how to read and understand the Bible. You will learn how to use different Bible study tools, online devotional apps and biblical resources.
Finishing with, how to develop and maintain healthy spiritual habits and how to use our God-given gifts to fulfil the plan and purpose of God for our life.FREE – No credit card required
What’s included in Growing in God
- 4.5 hours on-demand teaching
- 23 lessons
- Access on computer, mobile devices and TV
- All learning resources, handouts and E-library at no extra cost
Who’s Axx for
- This course is for new believers and those looking for clear, simple and direct teaching about what it means to be a believer.
- It is ideal for those seeking to understand what it means to be a Christian and what’s next.
- It helps you understand how to hear the voice of God and grow in your relationship with God.
- It is a great teaching resource for local Churches to assist believers in growing in relationship with God.
- It is a foundational course for all believers.
What you’ll learn
- Born again? Saved? Free?
- What has changed? A new heart and spirit.
- What has changed? A new relationship; God & spiritual growth.
- What hasn’t changed?
- What now?
- How does God guide me?
- Why & how to read the Bible?
- How to develop healthy spiritual habits.
- How to find and use the gifts of God in your life.
- A desire to learn about who you are in God and a desire to grow in your relationship with God.
- Learners are welcome to commence this course at any time.
- This course is available online.
Every day, all around the world thousands of believers are growing in their relationship with God.
In Growing with God, Pastor Cheryl Forrest leads you on a clear and insightful journey towards understanding God and our intimate relationship with God.
Whether you are doing this course soon after making a decision for Jesus or many years later, the practical insights will draw you closer. Be refreshed and inspired in your relationship with God as you begin, Growing in God.
- Welcome to Growing in God
- Born Again? Saved? Free?
- What Has Changed? A New Heart and Spirit.
- What Has Changed? A New Relationship; God & His Family.
- The Four States of Humanity: 1. Created 2. Fallen.
- The Four States of Humanity: 3. Redeemed 4. Eternal.
- What Hasn’t Changed?
- What Now?
- How Does God Guide Me?
- God Guides us Through Peace and Wisdom.
- God Guides us Through the Bible.
- God Guides us Through Angels, Dreams and Visions.
- God Guides us Through Relationships.
- God Guides us Through Outward Signs & Circumstances.
- Why & How to Read the Bible?
- Why Read the Bible?
- How Do I Read the Bible? – Understanding Context.
- How Do I Read the Bible? – Understanding Genre.
- How Do I Read the Bible? – Study Aids/Tools/Methods.
- How Do I Read the Bible? – Devotional Tools/Apps.
- Healthy Spiritual Habits
- Healthy Spiritual Habits of Engagement.
- Healthy Spiritual Habits of Abstinence.
- What is Stewardship?
- The Principle of the First.
- The Parable of the Talents.
- Stewarding Spiritual Gifts.
- A Life of Purpose
- A Life of Purpose.