Axx Courses are certified by churches, denominations and movements. Our focus is on biblical training and education for believers by believers.
To certify course Axx must remain independent. We actively support all of our ministries partners whilst remaining independent. Ultimately, each group is responsible for credentialing their pastors. There are often issues of calling and character that can only be determined by the individual movements, denominations and ministries involved. If you have any questions we encourage you to contact them directly.
To have your denomination, fellowship, movement, ministry, or local church added to our list of approved Certifiers please email your request.
Axx Certification Explained
What is Certification?
Axx certification is a formal recognition that you have met all the requirements of a course, qualification or program of study. It ensures that you have the skills and knowledge required to perform, a variety of ministry functions. It serves as an official recognition that you have attained qualifications and expertise in core areas of the Ministry, Bible and Theology.
Axx Levels of Certification
- Certificate Level: These are level 1 qualifications that are short courses which are suitable for people serving as volunteers in a local church or ministry. These qualifications are for those seeking an introduction to a field of study.
- Certification: These are level 2 qualifications which are structured and focused on a particular field of study. They are foundational qualifications taken by people who are seeking to enter into the ministry or become an active servant of God in the local church or a ministry.
- Advanced Certification: These are level 3 qualifications which are structured and focused on a particular field of study. They are intermediate qualifications taken by people who are seeking to enter the ministry as a vocation or a career.
- Licentiate Certification: These are level 4 qualifications which are highly structured and focused on a particular field of study. They are advanced qualifications taken by people who are already in ministry seeking to enter into full-time ministry. These people are normally called by God to be pastors churches or lead ministries. The Licentiate is the old Latin word meaning a license to minister.
- Masterclass: These are level 5 qualifications which are highly focused on an area of the Bible or ministry. These are graduate-level courses. Persons undertaking these courses are expected to have experience in ministry, knowledge of the Bible and currently be in ministry.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.”2 Timothy 3:16